Thursday, August 14, 2014

Print off and organize all of my articles

Okay so this one is a bit of a sour note, but I suppose these things can happen! I'm going to try not to let it get me down and push forward regardless!

Print off and organize all of my articles
So I was supposed to print these off regularly to avoid using up too much paper and ink. Sadly, I didn't do that and I'm up to a lot more of them and and well... its too much all at once. And I'll just have more and more to catch up on. So I am abandoning this challenge. Sorry everyone!

On the bright side, I'll have several more challenges complete this weekend as I am going out of town with the boyfriend for a race event! So I'll have some exciting stuff going on!

With that, I won't be updating this again until Sunday or Monday and I'll make seperate blog posts with each of the challenges. Looking forward to it! See you guys then!

No comments:

Post a Comment