Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Translate sentences in to many languages and back to English to see the end results

Okay so I had a big day and I'm still pooped from the long weekend, so this is a fun easy challenge I'm going to try!

Translate sentences in to many languages and back to English to see the end results
Here is my starting sentence:
I love cheese and I live in a cabin in the woods with my bear friend who eats a lot of ice cream.

English to Italian:
Amo il formaggio e vivo in una capanna nei boschi con il mio amico orso che mangia un sacco di gelato.

Italian to Polish:
Miłość ser i mieszkam w domku w lesie z mój przyjaciel Miś, że zjada dużo lodów.

Polish to Swahili:
Upendo jibini na kuishi katika cabin katika Woods na rafiki yangu Teddy Bear kwamba anakula mengi ya barafu cream.

Swahili to Dutch:
Liefde kaas en wonen in een hut in het bos met mijn vriend Teddy Bear die veel ijs eet.

And finally Dutch to English:
Love cheese and living in a cabin in the woods with my friend Teddy Bear that eat a lot of ice.

See, it can be a lot of fun, especially if you find the right sentence to translate too. Give it a try if you're ever bored and want some laughs

No comments:

Post a Comment