Saturday, March 29, 2014

Arrange all of my drawings in a scrapbook

Today I am sick. Already off to a great start with my 365 days of activities! But fear not, for knowing how weak and sickly I am, I have prepared for such an event. As you will notice on my list, I have low-key activities, as well as some creative ideas that don't require a lot of energy.

Arrange all of my drawings in a scrapbook
So today I decided to go out and get a scrapbook to arrange all of the drawings I have taking up space on my already cluttered desk. In hindsight, this wasn't the best move for my current condition. Neither was eating too much flavorless food at lunch. But, despite sweating and stinking up the poor store, I found a scrapbook I loved and decided to go with it.

Unfortunately, we were stuck waiting in line because the one I found was the only one they had like it and it was unwrapped and had no bar code or price sticker. Eventually they sold it to us with a 40% discount, because apparently we happened to go on scrapbook sale day, which is always fun. So I am very happy with how things turned out!

Here is what it looks like:












Very plain, but classy, so it can still focus on my artwork. Another plus is that the center black paper can be removed for drawing in which I had used both sides of the paper, so I can show off the drawings on each side.

Then I took my favorite drawings to date and added them in there!

This is some of my earlier work:


















And then I added some of my more recent drawings:




















































And there we have it. I filled up about 15 pages, those are just some examples. It does feel nice having them all organized and easy to access in one binder.

Two things down, 363 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment