Monday, March 31, 2014

Play a prank on someone

Okay, so today is not April Fool's Day, but I already had something planned for tomorrow, so I decided to celebrate early today! I have never actually done any pranks before, so this is a new one for me.

Play a prank on someone (April Fool's)
So I suck at pranks. I tried 3 mild ones in hopes that 3 lame pranks = 1 good one. Here is what I did:

1. My boyfriend hates stuff on his laptop desktop. Hates it. So I decided to take random stuff and put it all over in a messy, disorderly fashion.


He sure enough didn't know how to get rid of them, thinking that dragging the images to the trash would delete them forever.

2. Wrapped up some toilet paper and put it in his shoes. Made sure to also saran wrap it to avoid any fluffy tissue feels.





3. The best one of all. My boyfriend loves his honey roasted peanut butter. He eats at least a spoonful everyday. So I added a little bit of salt! Not too much, don't want to ruin a whole jar of peanut butter. Then I covered up the little salt crystals for a surprise when he goes to get a spoonful.




We will see how these pranks play out!


No comments:

Post a Comment