Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Come up with an art prompt

This is a task for one of the forums I am on. There is a thread called "Artination Prompts", which is used to help encourage and motivate members who enjoy drawing, or painting or what have you. Ever Tuesday, someone comes up with a prompt, and the people interested in participating do so and post up their work.

Come up with an art prompt
This week, I decided to come up with the prompt. I have been motivated recently by my "Draw Pokemon as humans" challenge that I will face another day. I had already drawn the Pokemon, Mareep, as a human, and I felt inspired to continue doing so.

The prompt I picked was:

Draw a Pokemon as a human

OR

Draw a Final Fantasy character as a Pokemon.

I decided to go with the former. Here are the results:







Overall I am pretty satisfied with it! I will still have more of these to come, as drawing Pokemon as humans is one of my other 365 things to do in 365 days challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment