Sunday, April 13, 2014

Play a car game

I'm not sure if it counts, but we did indeed play a game in the car.

Play a car game

After days of traveling and little sleep and rest with a four year old, we weren't feeling very creative or motivated, so we just ended up playing the Star Trek trivia game again. This time I did abysmally and my boyfriend did great. That's usually how it ends up. I also bought myself a little dress-up sticker book. They give you little paper dolls and clothing stickers and themes and you dress them up accordingly. I guess I'm like a big kid still!

Also, remember that I have all of the entries of the past week posted up tonight, so you can check the index on the right and select whatever looks interesting. It was a really fun trip but the driving was exhausting! We will probably fly out next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment