Sunday, April 13, 2014

Go on a road trip

My challenge for Sunday was to go on a road trip!

Go on a road trip
I drove from Anderson, SC to Boston, MA over 2 days. We went up North Carolina, through Virginia. Everything was going well until we hit D.C. and my car started having issues. We were worried about it holding up all week. So we headed north and then west on our way to Boston, avoiding stop and go traffic like Philly and New York. It was much less stressful on Sunday and much prettier too. We stayed with my boyfriend's family. On the way back, we did the same thing, but we headed west around D.C. and saw some very pretty Virginia farmland. I was very excited about this because I've always wanted to take a road trip. It was fun, but after driving for 2 days twice, I'm glad to be home.

I did take some pictures on the way back! Mostly of mountains.


No comments:

Post a Comment