Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spend a whole day naked

This one was supposed to be a lighthearted, fun little silly thing to do, but I realized it turned in to a bit more than that.

Spend a whole day naked
I am not really happy with my body the way it is right now, and that showed today as I spent the day naked. Instead of feeling free and silly, I felt uncomfortable and insecure. I kept trying to hide my body in other ways and mostly spent the day wrapped in a blanket, which felt nice on my body at least. But it was the kick in the butt I need to start trying again to lose some weight and get to where I'm happy. It's a shame my car isn't in great condition. But I can still make an effort at home! So today I am taking in the last of my junk food, and from now on, hopefully, it will be in moderation!

No pics this time, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment