Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Learn something new

I am trying out this new Role-Playing game and my character has a resemblance to an Arctic Fox. So I figure, why not learn some things about the Arctic Fox!

Learn something new
The first thing I learned as that they're adorable! Okay, well I already knew that, but look how cute!


I also learned that they're pretty small, generally ranging from 75 to 115 cm in length and weighing about 2.5 to 9 kg. In other words, if anyone doesn't speak metric, they are between 2.5 and 3.7 feet long, and weigh between 5.5 and 20 lbs.


I also learned that an Arctic Fox pregnancy lasts between 51 and 57 days and their litters are usually between 5 and 11 or more pups. It nurses them in dens that are often several hundred years old. It can also endure temperatures of -50 degrees C.


I hope you also learned something! This was a really fun subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment