Friday, April 25, 2014

Try a video game I've never tried

Today we went and spent some extra money on video games for some fun. We actually weren't expecting to, but we found a bunch of games at 75% off. I got a few games, but my boyfriend wanted me to try the one he got, Zombie Ninja Pro-Am.

Try a video game I've never tried
The game is based off of a show called Aqua Teen Hunger Force, which I was never a big fan of. It's also a golf game, which I am not a fan of. I tried to get through one round of golf but you also have to attack enemies in between shots, which I was awful at. I really tried my best but I couldn't beat the boss, "Carl", and I eventually handed the game over to my boyfriend. As far as how I did at the golf, I could have done better but I wasn't awful.

One thing I did appreciate about the game is that they have little scenes and references to the actual show, which I thought was a nice thing for them to include for people who did enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment