Sunday, April 27, 2014

Give sushi another try

This is one I haven't been really excited about because I hate seafood, and I've never liked sushi. But my boyfriend enjoys it and doesn't get to eat it often because I don't like it. So I decided to give it another try.

Give sushi another try
I went to a place called Tokyo Bay and tried me some sushi!


The two in the front are cucumber rolls and... I don't remember the name of the second one. It's some kind of beef and veggie roll. The orange one is some kind of lobster, but I didn't try that one because I don't like lobster.

First I tried the cucumber one, thinking it's just cucumber and rice, both things I like, it can't be that bad. I hated it. Hated. We figured it must be the seaweed. So for the second one, we took it out of the seaweed wrapping and it was better. Still nothing I would go out of my way to eat, but better.

Overall this was a flop, but at least I tried! The dessert was pretty good, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment