Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pull an all-nighter

Last night, I tried to get to sleep at a reasonable hour. It didn't work. I was tossing and turning forever and so I made a decision.

Pull an all-nighter
I need to get on a different schedule than I am now. I will soon be going to visit my son, and he is up by 5 or 6 am. I go to bed a few hours before that. That will not do. It would be an incredibly long week if I tried to pull that off. So I pulled an all-nighter in the hopes that it will make me tired enough tonight to get to bed at a reasonable time.

I did take a short nap this morning. I still feel exhausted and groggy. Hoping this will translate to bedtime. I mostly surfed the Internet, played some Pokemon, and started reading a new book, A Canticle for Leibowitz. I thought this task would be easier, as I have tons of things I could do, but I had not energy and couldn't focus on very much. Overall it was a pretty boring night, and I feel awful.

Hoping it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment