Friday, April 4, 2014

Make a list of 10 things I am happy about in my life

So today is the day before I leave for a week. I will be gone Saturday through the next Sunday. Don't worry, I still plan to do my 365 things, but unfortunately I will not be able to update this blog until I get back. When I do, I will make a separate entry for each one so that it's easy to find each in the little index on the side.

But I can still update today! Also, it has been a week of me doing my 365 things! Off to a good start so far.

Make a list of 10 things I am happy about in my life
Today I will leave you with 10 things I am happy about in my life. Have some positivity!

1. I have a wonderful boy who is caring and loving and kind to others
2. I have help of my mother to keep my son in a stable, happy environment until I can give him the life he deserves
3. I have a great supportive, caring boyfriend
4. Despite being in a very low income bracket, we can afford the things we need to
5. We have the help of my boyfriends family to provide us with support, and give us an affordable place to live
6. I am relatively healthy and don't have any physical illnesses that would require constant medical attention
7. I lived through a situation of abuse and am now in a better place
8. Despite my mental illnesses, I can still function pretty well and stay motivated to do things like this blog
9. An overall well behaved cat
10. I have hobbies that are affordable and that I enjoy doing

Have a great week everyone! I will see you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment