Thursday, May 1, 2014

Organize my desk

I haven't been sleeping very well, so I decided to get a head start on today's challenge. A 2:30ish am head start, to be specific.

 Organize my desk
My desk was a mess...k and I got to tidying it up, which took nowhere near as long as I expected. And it looks so great now!


What it looked like before was basically that but with papers just everywhere. And notebooks and pens and pencils, etc. Now everything is all neat and organized and orderly.

Also, based off of this pic, it seems I like Hello Kitty a lot more than I actually do. I got the binder like a year ago because it was one of the nicer ones they had and I don't mind Hello Kitty. The rest of the stuff I actually just got when I was visiting my mom. She got it for me more because of my love for stationary than anything. There are 2 notepads, a sticky notepad, a pink pen, and some stickers that came in the little pack. So I decided to use the stickers to decorate!

My desk is looking good. Now I just have to keep it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment