Saturday, May 3, 2014

Try a new kind of fresh bread from the bakery

Today we went grocery shopping, and grocery shopping is prime time to line up some of the food and drink related challenges on my list. One thing I love is bakery bread. French bread, Italian bread, I tried Cuban bread last year and also liked it. So, why not try another kind!

Try a new kind of fresh bread from the bakery
I got a bakery bread called Pistolet rolls. They are bread rolls, as the name suggests. Normally, I eat my bakery bread with butter, or plain, but my boyfriend suggested I try with some jalapeno provolone and some dill ham and mayo. So I gave it a try and made myself a mini-sandwich, and I have to say, it was quite yummy! I'll definitely make myself another one.


2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, that sandwich sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good! I had several more the next few days

      Delete