Friday, May 16, 2014

Organize my closet

I had a pretty rough night, but surprisingly, I felt motivated to clean and organize my closet. This is one of the challenges I was dreading most and today I was actually motivated to do it, so despite being 3 am, I jumped on it.

Organize my closet
This was a tough job. It used to be organized, but then our bedsheets got a huge hole in them. Instead of throwing them out, because they were so massive, I put them in the closet to deal with another day. Then I got some clothes that I can't wear that I plan to donate, which just got shoved in the closet. Anyways, one thing led to another and the closet was a huge mess. Then of course because it was a huge mess, it was too discouraging to clean it, so I didn't.

But today I finally did! It took some work and a full trash bag (mostly sheets) but now it is nice and organized and you can actually see floor! Now I just need to keep it that way!


3 comments:

  1. I do that with things in my closet as well - just keep putting them in there to deal with them later until it becomes a massive chore to organize it. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm happy I got it done

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best feelings ever is actually going through and organizing a closet!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete