Thursday, May 8, 2014

Play Cards Against Humanity

So I am very tired today. I couldn't sleep last night. On the bright side, an opportunity arose for one of my challenges before midnight and it continued on in to midnight, so I could officially count this as today's 365 thing.

Play Cards Against Humanity
For anyone who doesn't know what this is, it's a silly card game where you have to fill in the blanks on a black card with one of  your cards. Every round, someone takes a turn picking the winner, meaning the funniest one. I played online.


This is me being the Card Czar, meaning the one who picks the winning card. After someone wins 5 times, they won the game.

Then I won twice in a row, bringing my points up to 4 out of the necessary 5. My cards are the ones highlighted in blue.


But someone else went on to win the game! I had a lot of fun, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment