Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sew up the loose ends in Sneezer Bear (stuffed bear I made)

Today we were planning to go to a bake sale but when we went, it wasn't exactly... a bake sale per se. So that plan unfortunately fell through, which makes me a bit sad because I was looking forward to it all week. So I had to pick something else instead.

Sew up the loose ends in Sneezer Bear (stuffed bear I made)
A few months ago I made my very own bear for my boyfriend. I had never made one before, and I had never sewn before (successfully) so the bear was pretty rough. It still is, but what can you do. It was my first one.

Anyways, after a few months, some of my sewing became undone and today I decided to sew him back up and make him last a few months longer before I have to do it again. I even got to use a sewing kit I got for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment