Friday, May 23, 2014

Window shop for furniture

I noticed I haven't done a lot of my field trip challenges, partially due to car troubles, partially due to funds. So today we picked one of those from the list!

Window shop for furniture
There's a furniture store not too far from here, so we decided to stop by and see what kind of furniture we liked!

This first set, I really liked the couches and chairs and found them very comfy. I wasn't a huge fan of the coffee table, though, so if I bought it I would pick a different one.

This one is kind of behind stuff, but that's a shelf I really liked the look of.

This was a kitchen table I liked. I didn't really like the chairs, though.

I liked this one except for the big cushion in the middle and the fact that its a bit too big.

Again, I don't like the cushion/furniture in the middle. I get the point of it, but I much prefer a coffee table. However, i did like that couch and also the media unit behind it.

This is another shelf unit that I like a lot.

This is the type of coffee table I really like, except I would prefer a black material over the wood.

That is my favorite end table. I really enjoy the way it looks.

Those couches with the chair were my favorite of the day. They were comfy and I think they look really good. However, my boyfriend didn't agree.

This is another shelving unit (or several stacked together) that I really like.

Sadly, we didn't find any bedroom sets to our tastes, but it was still fun to go and check stuff out!

No comments:

Post a Comment