Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Draw 10 things in one day

This one was a bit of a challenge, but I got a head start this morning since I had to catch up with a 30 day drawing challenge. The challenge is to draw something everyday from a list of 30 things, all Final Fantasy related. I missed 4 days so I had to draw 4 pictures today. Since I'd already drawn 4, I decided to go for this challenge.

Draw 10 things in one day
I'm not super happy with all of my drawings so I won't list them all here, but I will tell you what I drew and I'll post my favorites!

1. I drew Squall and Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII
2. I drew an Archer Viera from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
3. I drew Shiva from Final Fantasy VIII
4. I drew Ozma from Final Fantasy IX
5. I drew Ranma from Ranma 1/2
6. I drew Ranma and P-Chan from Ranma 1/2
7. I drew Akane from Ranma 1/2
8. I drew Ayla from Chrono Trigger
9. I drew Osmond from Dark Cloud
10. And finally, I drew Xiao from Dark Cloud.

This definitely was a challenge, but I'm glad I did it because I got try experiment with new things and I got a few new drawings to add to my scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment