Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Watch a non stop marathon of a TV show I enjoy

So I had a very stressful night due to some personal issues, so I decided today I would take it easy and do something simple and fun.

Watch a non stop marathon of a TV show I enjoy
Normally I stream Netflix on my TV, but Netflix is refusing to work on my PS3, so I spent the day in bed watching Netflix on my computer instead. It might have been better, I have a huge migraine, and laying down was nice.

The show I picked was One Tree Hill. I know, I know, it isn't exactly quality TV. But, I enjoy it and it does a good job of taking my mind off of things since it's so ludicrous. I see all of the stuff they have going on and I think, hey, what I've got going on isn't that bad at least.

So it was a nice relaxing day and I got to watch a show I hadn't watched since I did my no TV for 24 hours challenge. Overall, it was some much needed rest, and I'm happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment