Sunday, May 4, 2014

Go to a fair

So noticing I haven't done any of my field trip challenges, I decided to pick one of those. I noticed the fair one and, thinking it must be the right season for it, googled the one in my area. Fortunately, I caught it on the last day it's in town. Had I missed it, I would have had to wait until late October for the next one!

Go to a fair
So off we went to the fair!

I'm a huge baby when it comes to rides, and I don't like the exciting ones, so we rode some pretty mild ones. But, I mean, I'm there to have fun, right, so why would I go on rides I won't have fun on? And sure enough, I had a ton of fun.



We also played some ski-ball and darts and I won myself a Teddy Bear!



We also saw some baby alligators, a camel, and some chainsaw wood carvings.


No comments:

Post a Comment