Thursday, July 3, 2014

Eat a nice, rich sundae

So today was a pretty laid back day and my boyfriend had the afternoon off, so we went out on the town for some fun indoor things because it was really hot out. We even got something for tomorrow's challenge! But today's challenge was also a treat!

Eat a nice, rich sundae
Since it was so hot, we went out for some ice cream! I usually get a milkshake or soft serve, but today I went all out and got myself a large sundae!

I got a scoop of chocolate, a scoop of banana, and a scoop of mint flavoured ice creams. It is topped with whipped cream, peanuts, and two delicious cherries! There was also some chocolate syrup! It was very very yummy but I was too full to eat it all!

I enjoyed this nice little treat as I haven't had a sundae in over 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment