Saturday, July 5, 2014

Make sock puppets

So this one didn't work out exactly as planned, but it will be something we continue tomorrow and it was still loads of fun today!

Make sock puppets
As some of you may know, I had been looking forward to this challenge for a while! We got all of our supplies, we got all set up and ready to go, and we had some fun! The unfortunate thing is our glue was apparently garbage as it took HOURS for things to dry and it still wasn't completely dry. I think we have another kind of glue now that will hold up better, but we didn't get as many sock puppets done as we had planned, sadly.

*So when I get the other two done that I had planned, a rabbit and a hamburger, I will post them up here, so be sure to check back!

In the meantime, here is a cow I made and a dragon my boyfriend is making. His is still in progress but its off to a good start!

Overall this was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to making the other two!

Update: Here are my bunny and burger!



No comments:

Post a Comment