Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Complete an art series

Happy Canada Day everyone! A good way to celebrate and to start off the month is with one of my more challenging challenges for this year that I was worried about getting done. But thankfully I kind of stumbled in to it, and I'm very happy I did it!

Complete an art series
An art series as I understand it is a group of stand alone drawings/paintings/what have you that can also work together as a group. Well, last week I decided to draw a race of creatures from a video game called the Viera, who are female humanoid rabbits. It sounds weird, but it was a lot of fun to draw it! After having drawn a few, I realized I could count this as an art series, which I just completed today!

In order of my least favourite to most favourite:

And that's that! Nine different drawings! I might even hang them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment