Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Learn a card trick

This post is coming in a bit late because I had a hectic night, but right before things got going, I did manage to complete my challenge for today!

Learn a card trick
So my boyfriend taught me a neat card trick. You shuffle the cards and casually look at the card at the bottom of the deck. Then you spread the cards and ask the person to pick one. They then put the card back on top of the deck. You ask them how many times you want them to cut the deck and the first cut, you put the card on the bottom immediately on top of the card they picked. Then you cut the deck.

When looking through the deck to find their card, it will be the one to the right of the card you saw at the bottom! You know this because you put them together earlier!

It was a neat little trick and I had fun learning it!

No comments:

Post a Comment