Thursday, July 10, 2014

Try a new alcoholic beverage

This one didn't go exactly as planned, but it worked out anyway. We had originally intended to go to a car club meeting tonight at a restaurant, but there were some car problems, so we ended up going somewhere else. But the challenge was still a success!

Try a new alcoholic beverage
I really am not a big alcohol drinker, so this challenge was to encourage a more adventurous side. So we tried something called Georgia Peach Tea or something along those lines, which had rum and peach tea and some other stuff. I was interested because it sounds sweet and has some things I like.

It wasn't bad, really. I can't say I really liked it because I don't really like any alcohol, but for what it was it was okay. I had maybe a quarter of a glass. Not something I would be opposed to trying again!

No comments:

Post a Comment