Friday, July 4, 2014

Play a board game I've never tried

Okay, I cheated on this one a little bit. I was so excited about getting it yesterday that I tried it out. But we didn't play by the official rules until today and it was tons of fun!

Play a board game I've never tried
This game is I think called Head's Up. It was apparently featured on the Ellen show, which made my boyfriend a bit skeptical about how good it would be, but he also had a ton of fun, so it was a good purchase!

Basically its played like this: You have 4 types of cards. One is about pairs (peanut butter and jam, Batman and Robin, etc), one is celebrities, one is humming songs, and one is charades. You pick cards and put them in your headband (without looking!) and the other person has to give you clues as to what they could be!

It's a fun little game and I really enjoyed it. I was awful at the humming part, but it was good for helping me break out of my shell a little bit and put aside my insecurities and worries about embarrassing myself. So it was nice to just let loose and have fun! I'm definitely planning on playing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment