Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Try a new visual novel

This one actually did prove to be quite a challenge as things did not want to cooperate with me at all! But we did finally get it settled!

Try a new visual novel
I already had a new visual novel to try but the system I was supposed to try it on was not working! So then I tried a few more and sure enough after hours of waiting, they didn't work either! Eventually things sorted themselves out and I was once again able to use the original one I had planned.

I played a visual novel called Suikogaiden Vol 1, based off of the Suikoden series that I like. I manged to find a copy translated in to English! I didn't play that much of it because I was low on time by the time things got going, but it was pretty fun and I would like to play more!

No comments:

Post a Comment