Monday, June 30, 2014

Sing and dance in the rain

I was originally attempting my silence challenge today, but my mom calling me several times made that not happen. So instead, when it started raining, I took that opportunity to attempt this challenge instead!

Sing and dance in the rain
It is raining hard outside, so I put on some comfy clothes and went out and sang and danced to hits such as "I'm a little teapot" and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". My dancing wasn't great, nor was my singing, but this was still a fun little exercise.

I do enjoy the rain a lot, the way it feels and sounds, but I didn't make it outside for long today because its actually very cold rain. Despite that, it was still some silly fun and you should give it a try if you have a change of clothes and some hot chocolate ready for when you get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment