Friday, June 13, 2014

Play a new Scribblenauts game

Last night I went to the GameStop and bought a new game, without even thinking about this challenge! Luckily, it lined up pretty well!

Play a new Scribblenauts game
The game I picked up was Scribblenauts Unmasked. This is a Scribblenauts game merged with DC comics.


Scribblenauts is a game where the hero, Maxwell, can use his pencil and notebook to create almost anything. So if you write "car", a car will appear. If you write "duck" a duck will appear.

This game also has the added element of being able to summon super heroes and villains from the DC Comics universe.

This game is a bit challenging for me because I'm not a huge comic book person, so I don't know a lot of the things I can do or should be doing. But its still been fun to play!



No comments:

Post a Comment