Saturday, June 28, 2014

Try a new fruit

We went grocery shopping today, which is always a great opportunity to do one of my food/drink challenges. Which is exactly what I did!

Try a new fruit
I like fruit a lot so I figured there was no harm in trying a new one. I am very picky about trying new foods, so this was a great opportunity to push myself to trying something new. My boyfriend convinced me to try 2 instead of just one, and I'm glad he did!

The two fruit were papaya and honey mango. I've had papaya flavoured things, but not one on its own, and I'd never had a honey mango!


Verdict: The papaya I did not like at all. My boyfriend told me it wasn't as good as most he'd tried, but I didn't like that one. The honey mango, on the other hand, I thought was really good! It looks slimy and icky, but it was the right amount of sweet and juicy. Would definitely eat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment