Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pick up a new book I've never heard of

Took a trip to the bookstore today and bought a few things! Not just for today's challenge but for a future challenge as well! I have some extra money and another book store related challenge and seeing all the great books might send me back there soon to do the next one!

Pick up a new book I've never heard of
I wasn't sure what type of book I was going to go for. I looked at humour, young adult, fantasy and sci-fi.  I ended up going with two books, one I had heard of, which is a fantasy/humour book, but the book I bought for this challenge is called All About Us and is a cute little book for couples to do together to learn more about each other. Like 'What was your first word' and 'If you were to open a restaurant, what would you serve?' I think it'll be a fun opportunity to get to know each other a little bit better!


I also bought a sock puppet making kit for another challenge, that I am very much looking forward to! We've already done a few questions in the book, and it's been pretty fun so far!

There were so many great books, I'm wondering which other one I should pick up when I go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment