Sunday, June 22, 2014

Spend a night in a hotel

So this was the weekend of the big trip to Knoxville, Tennessee! This accomplished two different challenges and I had so much fun and it was a great weekend!

Spend a night in a hotel
Since it was about 4 hours away, we made reservations to spend a night in a hotel! We picked a hotel called the Crowne Plaza, and we had a King sized bed room. It was on the 11th floor, which scares me a little bit because I'm afraid of heights, but it was actually a lot of fun!

When we weren't touring the town, which we didn't too much because I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, we got to snuggle in our huge bed and watch some TV. We only have Netflix at home, so we got to watch some cable again. There are so many commercials!

The hotel was in a very convenient place as there were some things right across the road for us to do and keep us occupied. I love staying in hotels, so this was a lot of fun.

Something I got to do that I've never before is order room service!

The chicken tortilla soup was mine and it was delicious! My boyfriend ordered the grilled cheese and chips. The mini ketchup, salt, and pepper is adorable!

I had a lot of fun and we definitely picked a good hotel!


No comments:

Post a Comment