Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Have someone else order me a surprise dish at a restaurant

So in order to celebrate good things in life, we decided to go out to dinner. This was a good time for this challenge!

Have someone else order me a surprise dish at a restaurant
So this didn't work out exactly as planned. We planned on about three restaurants that were packed full before we found Applebee's. I've eaten there more in the past few months than I have in my whole life!

So my boyfriend ordered me the chicken broccoli pasta dish because I normally enjoy those dishes. I also got a chicken tortilla soup for an appetizer, which I normally love. Sadly, Applebee's wasn't really on their game tonight and the dishes were okay, but nothing I would order again. The best part was the chocolate mousse dessert afterward!

I also wasn't on my game as I forgot to bring my phone for pictures. So the meal wasn't great, but I still had a really fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment