Monday, June 16, 2014

Come up with a romantic gesture for my boyfriend

I have a big week ahead of me, so I took the time today to organize something special for my boyfriend! He has been very supportive and stressed during this time when we have a lot going on, so its nice to do something special.

Come up with a romantic gesture for my boyfriend
I made him his favorite dinner, extra cheesy mac & cheese, I gave him foot rubs and a back massage, and I gave him a whole night of his silly TV shows without us taking turns and sharing the TV.

These were simple little things, and I've done a few others over the past little while like love coupons, and a foot bath. It feels nice to make someone else happy!

If you know someone who has been putting on a brave face while going through a stressful time, do something nice for them! It just might make their day, or even their week, a little bit better!

No comments:

Post a Comment