Sunday, June 15, 2014

Try a few new chocolate bars and rate them

Since we were making a trip to the grocery store today anyway, we decided this would be a good time to pick up the necessary things for this challenge!

Try a few new chocolate bars and rate them
Alrighty so we decided on three chocolate bars that we found in the grocery store:

I didn't eat all of the chocolate bars, but I tried some of each. Here is my rating of each:

Dove Cookies and Cream
I have had cookies and cream before, but not the Dove brand. It was more expensive than the cheap Hershey's kind, but considering, it actually wasn't any better.
5/10 - Average

Lindt Intense Orange
I actually am not a fan of dark chocolate, but with that being said, this was pretty good. The orange I guess helped it taste less bitter, and it had a really good texture to it.
7/10 - Above Average

Ghiradelli Milk & Caramel
I don't buy many caramel chocolate bars because they're usually too rich, but this one was excellent. Just the right amount of creamy and a very tasty chocolate. Would definitely buy again.
8/10 - Very good!

This was a fun little challenge, and now I have some leftover chocolate too!

No comments:

Post a Comment